We are looking for a range of Analysts to work flexibly across our different business areas.
Ideal candidates are:
- Motivated by making social change happen
- Curious and interested to learn
- Innovative, creative thinkers, who like to solve problems
- Structured and analytical in their approach
- Self-motivated and adaptable with a temperament that suits the highs and lows of making change happen
- Team players who can build good working relationships with a variety of internal and external partners
We work in many issue areas across different business units. Our work spans many projects including working at the intersection of data, digital and investment in Digital Advisory, public health care in Health & Social Care, premature and low birth weight infants in International Development and blue sky thinking in our Impact Incubator.
Closing date: 19th January 2021