We work with UK and international foundations on a range of issues based projects.
- In 2010 Social Finance was awarded a £5million grant from the Big Lottery Fund to develop Social Impact Bonds in the UK.
- Between 2012-2015, Comic Relief and Lankelly Chase worked with Social Finance to design new approaches to children in or on the edge of the care system.
- Over the past five years, the Omidyar Network have supported Social Finance to take Impact Bonds to the international development sector.
- The Health Foundation and Social Finance are co-designing new services for primary, community and end of life care.
- The Christie Foundation helped set up Social Finance's digital labs team in 2015 to revolutionise the use of data analysis in the UK's public services. The Foundation works closely with the team as it develops its technology.
We are keen to further collaboration with trusts and foundations to help our social and public sector partners solve difficult social challenges.